Homeopathy is a rather controversial area, but one cannot but admit that some homeopathic remedies actually have a pronounced positive effect on the body of sick animals. Sometimes there are indeed unique means that have a complex effect. These include Liarsin.
What it is?
This is the name of a special homeopathic preparation intended for the complex effect on the animal’s body in order to normalize the work of all its systems. The manufacturer reports that the tool is especially effective in cases of serious functional disorders of protein and mineral metabolism, it contributes to the normalization of the state of the whole organism after serious illness and in the postoperative period.
For all the time of his testing no side effects have been identifiedThere are also no recorded episodes of drug overdose. In rare cases, the development of allergic reactions is possible, due to the individual sensitivity of some individuals to the components used in the composition.
It is also reported that the drug has proven itself in the treatment of all types of liver diseases, especially in the case of old and weakened animals. In addition, the medicine helps to restore the morphological and functional structures of the organ after severe helminthic invasions, when the cat's body is greatly weakened, poisoned by a large number of toxins of parasitic worms.
Available in the form of injection solutions (can be used as drops) and tablets. The first are packaged in glass bottles of 10 and 100 ml. Bottles are closed with rubber stoppers and rolled up with aluminum caps. In addition, on sale you can find a drug poured into ampoules of 2 and 5 ml. The tablets are packaged in blisters made of aluminum foil and food grade plastic. Packs of 20 and 50 pieces are available.
When should you use the medicine?
Below we list the main cases and situations when the drug Liarsin will be especially useful. Here is a short list of them:
- All pathologies accompanied by inflammatory, dystrophic and degenerative phenomena in the internal organs. The drug is especially good in the treatment of liver diseases, especially hepatitis and hepatosis. It is suitable for jade and similar diseases. The composition is effective even with chronic renal failure, significantly improving the condition of cats (including reducing swelling and signs of intoxication).
- For all diseases of the digestive system, especially inflammatory etiology. It has been proven that the medicine is especially useful for gastritis, enteritis and colitis of various etiologies, for constipation, and can significantly alleviate the condition of animals in case of prolonged profuse diarrhea, no matter what its appearance.
- In domestic veterinary clinics, it was found that Liarsin it is possible to successfully treat many pathologies of the skinincluding dermatitis and eczema, as well as non-healing trophic ulcers.
- The drug is prescribed for the prevention of age-related diseases (which we will mention more than once).
- Since the components of the drug have a pronounced protective effect on the liver and kidneys, it is useful to prescribe it in the treatment of all types of poisoning (including when a cat eats rat poisons).
- Extremely useful drug when stopping the inflammatory process in the pancreas (i.e. in case of pancreatitis).
- It has been proven that Lyarsin for animals hassignificantly reduces the recovery period after blood-parasitic diseasesthat always cause severe changes in the internal organs and the hematopoietic system.
- The tool allows you to significantly improve the condition of the pet if it develops inflammatory / degenerative joint diseases.
- Practice has shown that when appointing funds for 68% the likelihood of developing postpartum complications is reducedeven if the birth was difficult.
These are indications for use. As you can see, they include almost all the types of pathologies that any cat breeder may encounter in practice.
Basic information on the composition of the drug
The composition of the product includes a large number of alkaloids. Of course, in fact they are quite strong poisons of plant origin, but in homeopathic doses they have the most beneficial effect on the cat's body. Most clearly, it manifests itself in relation to the central nervous system (more precisely, the drug mainly affects its parasympathetic section).
Also in the preparation is three critical compoundsdue to which the tool has a beneficial effect on almost all organs and systems of the animal. The first is lycopodin. The closest analogue is atropine, which is also a natural alkaloid. The substance is a natural regulator of salt metabolism; when introduced into the body, it prevents age-related changes in blood vessels. Accordingly, it is for this reason that the medicine is very useful for old cats, "burdened" with diseases characteristic of elderly pets.
The phytosterol, which is part of the above alkaloid, is also “responsible” for the beneficial effect. This is a natural stimulant of many processes that occur every minute in a living organism. In particular, it ensures the uninterrupted operation of the internal endocrine glands and the hematopoietic system, strengthens the non-specific protective mechanisms of the cat's body. Also, the compound is able to some extent restore the reproductive function of aging animals, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, it significantly spurs regenerative processes, which is especially useful in the postoperative period. There is also evidence that phytosterol is able to destroy small stones in the kidneys, urinary and gall bladders.
In addition, the alkaloid contains organic silicon, which beneficially affects the liver. It contributes to the speedy binding of toxins, their translation into an insoluble form and the evacuation of toxic substances into the environment. In addition, this compound is useful for the kidneys, which begin to work more actively, "expelling" toxins from the body.
Arsenicum album (White Arsenic)
Of course, arsenic is a universally recognized poison known to mankind for a long time. But also from ancient times it is known that in microscopic doses this harmful substance can have a very positive effect on the body. In particular, it is expressed in a sharp increase in the endurance of muscle tissue.
In addition, it was proved that homeopathic amounts of arsenic reduce pathological vascular porosity (which is often the case with infectious diseases and generalized forms of allergic reactions). Thanks to arsenic, it is possible to significantly reduce the intensity of effusion accumulation in the abdominal and thoracic cavities, which in some situations will probably save a cat's life.
Even ancient doctors found that this poison can be successfully used to stop severe inflammatory and purulent processes, even in cases where they are fraught with the development of gangrene, massive tissue necrosis. In this way, Lyarsin for cats can be used in especially severe cases when the animal’s life is in great danger.
The third substance that is part of the drug we are describing. Phosphorus is extremely important for the normal functioning of the body, as it is a key element of many biological compounds, including enzymes, hormones, etc., without which the cat’s life itself would be impossible. They participate in all biochemical processes. Thus, it is not at all surprising that microscopic doses of phosphorus can “reconfigure” lost biological metabolic processes in the body.
In addition, regular intake of the drug has a beneficial effect on the state of the vascular bed. In particular, the degeneration of blood vessels practically stops during many dystrophic and degenerative changes in age-related etiology, and their pathological porosity decreases.
In what doses, how and when to administer the drug?
Injections are quite simple to use: 0.1 ml per kilogram of live weight of the pet (it can be administered subcutaneously and intramuscularly). It should be remembered that the maximum single dose cannot exceed 4 ml. Nevertheless, the drug contains a considerable amount of alkaloids and arsenic, so there is no need to take risks with an overdose. Pills are also not difficult to use: one pill per animal. And now we consider the frequency of use of the drug, depending on the pathology observed in the animal.
So, for any infection, the drug is administered parenterally up to two times a day (or three pills). This is done until the pet has pronounced clinical signs of the disease. Also, that is, three times a day, pills are prescribed in case of any disease associated with metabolic disorders. What is the dosage of the injectable form of the drug in this case? It is similar to the above, but you can enter the solution only twice a week. Multiplicity of use - once a day. The medicine is used in exactly the same way in the treatment of skin pathologies, and chronic ailments can also be completely defeated.
notethat in all the cases described, the duration of the therapeutic course can reach three weeks. It is not recommended to increase this period without the need, since the Arsenicum album has a tendency to accumulate.